4 replies to this topic

#1 ChristerS

ChristerS

• Beta Tester
  • 110 posts
  • LocationFROSON, SWEDEN

Posted 07 September 2019 - 05:51 PM

Hi,

Upgrade my PC tol Windows 10 1903 and now autoslew and Sequence dont start. Anyone else with same problem? Have emaild ASA.

Cheers,

//Christer

Cheers,
//Christer

www.astropix.se

#2 DaveS

DaveS

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationBride Valley, West Dorset

Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:28 PM

I have windows 10 1903 on my imaging PC and have no problems opening Autoslew or Sequence. The problems I had with Sequence were from another origen.

#3 ChristerS

ChristerS

• Beta Tester
  • 110 posts
  • LocationFROSON, SWEDEN

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:05 AM

Hi,

Works on another Win 10 1903 computer so something with .NET framwork or similira is bad. Tried the FTDI driver replacement guide but no luck, the fact that Autoslew dont even start up after reinstalling it and also reinstalled ascom should exclude the FDTI problem. Couls be wrong VB runtime installed only Keller nows.

//Christer

Cheers,
//Christer

www.astropix.se

#4 ChristerS

ChristerS

• Beta Tester
  • 110 posts
  • LocationFROSON, SWEDEN

Posted Yesterday, 08:55 AM

Now I installed a new clean computer with win 10 1903 pro, all the win updates made but still the same behavior autoslew just shows a second and nothing more

When starting sequence I get the error log below, it crashes also.

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "1.23" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Now the god news I changed the regional number format settings decimal symbol from “,” to “.” And all works ;)  but how could that happens when moving to win 10 1903 only MS knows ;)

//Christer

Cheers,
//Christer

www.astropix.se

#5 Corpze

Corpze

• Beta Tester
  • 218 posts
  • LocationSweden - Arvika

Posted Today, 06:59 AM

I was just about to write that you could try change regioon format, the same thing happend to me as well.
Also, set every program to run as admin.

/Daniel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users