here's how I check my PA from time to time:
* start Autoslew and Sequence
* within Sequence, go to the "Autopoint" Screen and click "AutoGrid"
* in the upper right area of the screen underneath "standard Grids" select either "3 Star Polar East Side" or "3 Star Polar West Side", depending on whether you want to do the check east or west of the meridian.
* click "Load" and you should now see the three positions that have the same declination
* click on "start" to start generating the pointing file with the three positions
* Solve the pointing file and make sure that all three positions are solved successfully
* go to Autoslew and load the autopointing file you just generated
* Calculate the pointing file by selecting the option that says something like "polar alignment only same declination" or something similar (I have no access to my system at the moment, so that's from my not so reliable memory)
Now you can see the calculated PA deviation and you can do a polar adjust.
Hope this is clear enough, if not, let me know and I will describe it in more detail.