Documentation

nakbrooks

As we all know, ASA documentation is a major problem, with no comprehensive up to date manuals readily available.

However buried deep in the ASA web site (only accessible via Google, not via the download links on the site) is a folder that appears to be the documentation repository.

Type: "site:www.astrosysteme.at/images/" (without the quotes) into Google to list the folder contents.

Much of the documentation is only in German, a lot is very out of date, but it does include short notes on detailed aspects, that many of us have been given by ASA in response to questions, but which are not more widely published.

This may or may not help newcomers who are struggling!

• 1 month later...

Apparently those PDFs are not accessible any more under the link put into Google search. I see a lot of PDFs but those I tried to read are not found.

I am fighting with the problem to connect to The Sky V6. Whatever I try it tells met the TeleAPi Failed to create or open the plug-in's registry area.

Any idea what could solve this.

Actually it worked only once but since then no longer and I do not recall what has been changed.

Can anyone tell me where I need to search for the TeleAPi DLL? Just to check whether the DLL is found at the correct spot.

Thanks,

Josch