How to connect Sky X Prof. with Autoslew

MichiP

Hello,

It seems that I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to connect Sky X Prof. with Autoslew to control my DDM 85 but I'm not able to get in run. I had it run bevore I made a new setup, more than a year ago.

Could somebody be so kind to give me a short manual what I have to do?

Best regards,

Michael

Hi Michael,

For me it works the following way:

1) In the "Telescope" tab (from Menu "Display) press the "wheel" button (=mount setup)

2) In TSX mount setup choose "ASCOM Mount"

2) Then use "Settings" and select "Astrooptic Server Telescope"

3) Then "Connect"

Best,

Christian

Hello,

thank you for the reply. I think I found the problem, I have no possibility to choose a ascom telescope. But I don't have the lastest version installed and bique is telling me that my subscription is out dated :(  They ear money with updates? To solve bugs you have to pay extra, thats bad customer support. :(

Best regards,

Michael

• 1 year later...

Hi!

I cant connect directly to Astrootik teleskope in TSX I get some ASCOM error dialogs and TSK crash, it only works through the POTH. I tried the steps Michael suggested.

I'm running WIndows 7 64-bit and Win 8.1-64 could that be the problem?

The reason I want to try direct connection is that the yellow telescope marker is not following the telescope when I move the tube with the red buttons in AS, it only follows when I slew, a bit annoing.  In Carte du ciel software the telescope marker is following.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

//Christer