#1 Waldemar

Waldemar

• Beta Tester
  • 242 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

Hi All,

One of these days my new DDM85 Standard 12V  will arrive  :P

I ordered it 3 months ago and traded in my DDM65Pro at that time, so I've been without my dear friend for quite a while... :wub:

Really looking forward to installing it and running this beast with absolute encoders.

It's still not astronomical dark here @ 52° N of course, but at least I got plenty of time to get it running as I want it to.

I know I will have a great time with it and hope you all are doing great as well!

Best regards,

Waldemar

Edited by Waldemar, 28 June 2017 - 07:10 PM.

Waldemar
--------------
Mount: DDM85 Standard 12V ; Telescopes: TEC140 + 140FF + Quad TCC ; Celestron RASA; TMB 92SS + 27TVPH Cameras: ZWO ASI 174MM cool; SBIG STF8300M; ATIK4120EX; TRIUS SX-36
Filters: Astronomik and Baader NB + RGB; Lunt double stack 75 mm unobstructed signature series + BF 3400; Dutch weather and light polluted skies.  

#2 astrosirius

astrosirius

• Beta Tester
  • 127 posts
  • LocationÀger

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

Congratulations Waldemar for this new purchase,

The DDM85 is a great mount, specially if you have had experience the small brother, mine have no absolute encoders, but I am vey happy.

I wish you all the best and plenty of clear skies to enjoy with your new mount.

Best regards

Luis

http://astrophotographysirius.com/

Edited by astrosirius, 29 June 2017 - 11:55 AM.

#3 MarkS

MarkS

• Beta Tester
  • 410 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:43 AM

Hi Waldemar,

I run both the DDM60 and the DDM85A. You'll really enjoy the 85 - the extra motor power makes a real difference!

I hope you have better luck with the skies than I'm having here!!!

Mark

#4 Waldemar

Waldemar

• Beta Tester
  • 242 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

Thank you Luis, I loved the DDM65Pro, so I think the 85 will become the love of my life :D

Hi Mark, the extra motor power was one of the reasons to buy it and of course the absolute encoders. I doubt if my skies will be better than yours... I live in the Netherlands, more appropriate:  the Wetlands :( 
but I will enjoy it nevertheless!

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar
--------------
Mount: DDM85 Standard 12V ; Telescopes: TEC140 + 140FF + Quad TCC ; Celestron RASA; TMB 92SS + 27TVPH Cameras: ZWO ASI 174MM cool; SBIG STF8300M; ATIK4120EX; TRIUS SX-36
Filters: Astronomik and Baader NB + RGB; Lunt double stack 75 mm unobstructed signature series + BF 3400; Dutch weather and light polluted skies.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users