Stock 23 (Pazmino´s cluster)

afesan

Stock 23  (Pazmino´s Cluster), SH2 202  (Camelopardis Cassiopeia)

In the March 1978 issue of Sky & Telescope magazine, in the article Deep-Sky Wonders, Walter Scott Houston referred to the "discovery" of this cluster that did not appear in any catalog or star chart of the time by an amateur astronomer, John Pazmino.......

More inforamtion & resolution :

Thanks for looking.
Antonio

Hello Antonio, 

This is another awesome image of yours discoveries that you always as it has to us customary to admire it. Really thanks for sharing with us this kind of objects that we are not  use to look for in our skies.

The high resolution image it's really nice to see it! Plenty of details without to forget the great work you always leaves footprint in your photos.

The best my friend!!

Luis.

Hello Antonio, 

This is another awesome image of yours discoveries that you always as it has to us customary to admire it. Really thanks for sharing with us this kind of objects that we are not  use to look for in our skies.

The high resolution image it's really nice to see it! Plenty of details without to forget the great work you always leaves footprint in your photos.

The best my friend!!

Luis.

You're gonna blush me , Luis  :D  :D . Thanks for your support !!... "SPAG" trademark  :D  :D