Scripting and other features wanted.

Corpze

Hi.
I have been running my DDM 85 for almost three years now and I am really starting to enjoy this mount more and more for every day (Night) I am using it..
The MBTF is now over 90%.

I am running a 100% automated roll off roof observatory - and I am wondering over a few things.

1. - The Ascom Safety monitor.
      If i have setup a imaging sequence, and press "start @ time" - sequence will start the sequence IF the Safety monitor says "SAFE" - If it            declares "NOT SAFE" - the sequence will be terminated ("Stop" or "Close All"?) - And it will not give it any more try to run the sequence            until i manually terminates the sequence and setup another sequence and press "Start @ time" again?

It would be awesome if the safety monitor in sequence could listen if the ASCOM driver says "SAFE" and then starts the sequence.

2. - Script, IFTTT or similar.
      Can sequence output any string, be scripted or similar to trigger an IFTTT?
      I Have a home automation system (Vera) for my garden lights and it woul'd be great if I could turn off the lights when sequence starts it's            imaging session.